Inspired by this M-line mini, I wanted to play with the angles and triangle shapes for the rest of the look. Tying the front of this grey and white blouse into a knot created more apparent angled shapes at the sides of the blouse. Buttoning up to the collar aided in fashioning more triangular shapes as well.
Location: The gorgeous Griffith Observatory that overlooks the city of LA. A pleasant visit for those looking for some delectable skyline shots.
Blouse: Urban Outfitters.
Skirt: ZARA
Can we just have a moment to talk about how out of this world this Paul & Joe lipbalm looks?! I don't know about you, but whenever I see something this mesmerizing in product and packaging, I. must. acquire. This gel lipbalm is in the most perfect shade of hot pink, wears sheer, and is moisturizing.
And if that weren't enough, THOSE CATS, though.
<3 Ellen
No comments:
Post a Comment