L
I am a HUGE fan of NARS blushes. In my cosmetics life I have owned and loved Orgasm, Super Orgasm and Oasis. (Their bronzers are out of this world as well.) Whenever I pass by the rows of NARS blushes, I am just taken by the sheer painterly quality of each blush- the rich mix of colors that aid in dimension, and always a hint of some delectable gold tint or shimmer. So when I came upon the NARS blush palette in Foreplay, I was blown away. I was instantly reminded of a jewelry box filled with a mix and match of colors that are just so. darn. PRETTY! There is the standard peach Orgasm, perfect for an everyday flush. I absolutely adore the bright dolly pink tone, as well as the stunning reddish-coral; both shades used to complete very different looks. But the winner for me here has to be the gold. Blending the gold shimmer with the other blushes just gives it that extra oomph. You can also use the gold as an eyeshadow, as a highlighter on the tops of cheeks, down the nose bridge, on the cupid's bow... (basically everywhere.. GOLD EVERYWHERE!!)
I'm wearing the reddish blush mixed with the gold shimmer. On my lips is MAC's Ruby Woo.
-Ellen
No comments:
Post a Comment