Thursday, September 20, 2012

Of Street Bling and Pink Lips

Never doubt your friends the jewelry street vendors on 5th Ave near Union Square. Yes, they might be swimming in knockoff Van Cleef and Arpels, but I for one am not affording the real stuff any time soon. Look closely and often and you're bound to find little treasures like the one above- stacked gold necklaces with fun shapes and designs that will give any solid-colored outfit a swift kick in the pants.

I live by the law of the cat eye and the done-up lip. Today I am wearing Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Fuchsia Shock, and yes, the product lives by all the promises encoded in its extra long name. Bold fuchsia in a deliciously rich cream lipstick-gloss... it's the perfect combination of color and moisture.

-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...